Q 1. What kind of delivery service you provide and what are the charges like?
Made your order 24 hours ahead of time and do self-collection to enjoy free delivery. at the at the following time slots.
Weekdays: 9am – 6pm
Saturdays: 10am – 4pm
Saturdays and Public Holidays – 10am to 1pm
There will be $8 standard delivery fee for order below $80.
We offer free delivery for regular order about $80 and above.
Deliver time slots
Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm
2pm – 5pm
6pm – 9pm
Sunday : 11am – 5pm
FOC (subject to charges without prior notice)
Deliver within 8 hours upon receiving the order.
Our customer service will contact you to schedule re-redelivery if needed.
$50 of actual delivery cost.
Q 2. What do I do if the recipient is not present at time of delivery?
Please ensure the delivery is correct and that the recipient is present to receive the flowers. In the event if the recipient is not around, our driver or service officer will get in touch with you immediately.
- 10 minutes grace will be given if you or recipient cannot be reached. The flowers will be placed outside the doorway with you or recipient approval. (Delivery will be considered completed and we will not be held responsible for the items afterwards).
- In the event where the flowers cannot be placed outside the doorway, the item will be sent back to D’humming Floral Design office where our customer service will contact you to re-schedule a re-delivery.
- Re-delivery is subject to charges.
Q 3. What are the charges of re-delivery?
Minimum of $20 charge or 50% of the original delivery fee.
Q 4. Urgent & Customized Orders
For URGENT or Customized ORDERS , please call or whatsapp us at +65 9646 7173. We will try our best to assist you.
Q 5. Do you deliver to overseas?
No, we only deliver our products within Singapore.
Q 6. Can I change delivery date?
A full 24 hours notice is required to be given to us as we prepare the conditioning of the flowers during this period for the flowers to last longer in a bouquet when delivered to the recipient. If the notice is given to us in less than 24 hours prior to delivery, an additional 50% fee of the purchase price will have to be borned by the customer for workman hours and flower cost to be compensated.
Q 6. Can I change the delivery time or delivery address urgently?
Let us know how we can assist you with your request if urgent matter arises. However, we do not hold responsible for not accepting or fulfilling the amended requirements as this might affect other customers' deliveries. Nonetheless, we will try our best to help!
Q 7. Can I customize a flower bouquet?
Yes sure you can, we can customize the wrapper, the flowers, even the ribbon to a certain colour or type that you require. You can contact us via email email@example.com or whatsapp us at +65 9646 7173. You can also send us the picture of the bouquet/arrangement that you would like us to replicate. We will do our best to cater to your request.
Send us an email with the following details:
- Name of Sender
- Contact of Sender
- Product Type: *Flower Bouquet / Bridal Bouquet / Flower Vase / Flower Basket / Others (Please Specify: __________)
- Type of Main Flowers to be used: *Roses / Hydrangea / Lily / Sunflower / Others (Please Specify: __________)
- Quantity of Main Flowers: _______________
- Budget: $100 / $150 / $200 / $250 / $300 / Others (Please Specify: __________)
- Date/Time of Delivery
- Recipient's Address
- Message to Appear on Card
Q 8. Payment Method
For online purchase, you may made payment via VISA/MASTER/AMEX, Shop Pay, Paypal and Pay.
We accept the following payment method for off line purchase:
- Bank transfer to our corporate account D’HUMMINGBIRD ONLINE FLORAL LLP DBS account nos: 072-0255-879. Do kindly email us after you have done the transfer. Thanks!
- Paynow can be done to our UEN T20LL1047G
Do kindly email us or WhatsApp +65 9646 7173 a screenshot after you have done the transfer. Thanks!
- Cheque Payment. Attention to D’HUMMINGBIRD ONLINE FLORAL LLP.
Q 9.Can I come to your shop?
We specialized in doing e-commerce but you can drop by to do self-collection or if you would like to discuss on wedding arrangements or specific flower bouquets you are most welcome to drop at Hougang St 92, Regentville.
Q 10. Terms & conditions
By making a purchase with Dhummingbird, you are agreeable to the following Terms & Conditions:
Q 11. Refund Policy:
- Full Refund: for cancellations made 3 days in advance (with reference to delivery date) however, a 10% or $20 admin fee (whichever is higher) must still be paid to cover the refunding costs.
- 50% Refunds: for cancellations made 2 days in advance (with reference to delivery date)
- Any other refund requests made will be accepted or declined at D'Humming's own discretion. D'Hummingbird reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
D'Hummingbird reserves full rights to accept or decline any purchase(s) made with a full refund if in the event of rejecting the purchase after payment is done.
Q 12. Disclaimer:
Styling props featured at the online store or catalogue are not included.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
D’Hummingbird reserves the right to replace any item in the arrangement with another of higher or equivalent value depending on availability.
Q 13. Replacement of flowers/fillers/foliage & sizes matters
As all flowers are seasonal, we shall replace with others of the same value should the flowers/fillers/foliage is unavailable. With regards to the sizes/colours/shapes of the flowers, it may differ in terms of colours/sizes/shapes from the product photos as flowers are a nature product. Nonetheless, our florist team will still craft out beautiful bouquets for our customers at all times.